-17%Out of stock
Minelab CTX 3030 +17″ Search Coil
NEW TO UNEARTHED UK
MINELAB CTX 3030 with Additional 17″ search coil!
Latest CTX3030 model with new battery seal and arm rest lock in stock now
MINELAB CTX3030 STANDARD PACK; PLUS FREE CTX17″ SEARCH HEAD.
The Minelab CTX3030 is the most advanced metal detector available. Discover more with the most accurate target identification available. With a full colour LCD and advanced Target Trace discrimination you will find more treasure, even amongst junk infested areas, in all ground conditions. Enjoy the freedom of wireless audio with the versatility of built-in speaker and headphone options.
With Minelab’s exclusive integrated GPS, you can navigate to your favourite locations and record your finds. Transfer your detecting information onto Google Maps using the XChange 2 PC application. ‘Switch on and go’ simplicity, five preset Search Modes and many automatic functions make it easy for the beginner to get started. Advanced features are easily accessible at the touch of a button for the experienced treasure hunter.
CTX 3030 FEATURES
All new FBS 2 technology combines Minelab’s FBS multiple frequency rectangular-wave transmission (1.5 kHz –100 kHz) with advanced digital coil-to-detector communications. The precisely calibrated smart coils and detector electronics allow advanced signal analysis for more accurate detection.
SMARTFIND 2 greatly enhances Minelab’s FeCo Discrimination to analyse and display a target’s Ferrous (Fe) and Conductive (Co) properties on a full colour LCD. Ultra-fast microcontrollers carry out digital signal processing to provide significantly improved target separation.
GPSi uses the high performance and flexibility of a u-blox GPS positioning engine to seamlessly integrate location and time data with detector settings and target information. This creates WayPoint, FindPoint and GeoHunt files that are compatible with XChange 2.
Wi-Stream uses efficient low-power digital audio transmission to achieve no perceivable audio time lag (<10 ms) from the CTX 3030 to the WM 10. With multiple channel capability, this wireless technology provides reliable communication with maximum sound quality.
Waterproof Detect anywhere with this versatile waterproof design. You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as the CTX 3030 is waterproof to 10 ft (3 m).
Wireless Audio Have the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the internal speaker, supplied headphones or your own favourite headphones.
FeCo Discrimination With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution and adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect the targets you want to and ignore the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate detecting results.
GPS Locating See where you have been and where you are going by using the Map screen and Navigation Tool. New GPS functions, such as GeoTrails, WayPoints, FindPoints and GeoHunts, allow you to leave your handheld GPS at home!
PC Mapping Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos and text to your finds, group them into categories.View the locations on Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector for re-exploring favourite areas.
Full Colour Display The full colour LCD clearly displays more target information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
Quick Menus Quick Menus give you easy access to
on the goadjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance) and a customisable User button allow fast changes to your most used controls while detecting.
Ergonomic Design The well balanced design has all the battery weight behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
For more info contact us on 01229 463857 or 078706, Unearthed UK LTD
17″ SEARCH COIL
The 17″ Search Coil is Perfect for covering large areas fast and it goes deep! Ideal when searching for large deep objects such as coin hoards etc. Why not add a spare lower stem to your order to make coil swaps quick and easy!
Minelab Equinox 800
New to unearthed UK.
The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a high performance detector, without the high cost. It’s also suitable for the new detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations. Simply set the mode according to the location, and go!
The EQUINOX Series features Minelab’s all new Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with depth in any ground type and features low latency wireless audio.
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency
- The best of all worlds with low frequencies picking up large, deep targets and high frequencies sensitive to small objects. Plus the wide range of single frequency settings.
- 8 Custom Search Profiles
- Save your two favorite settings profiles for each of the four search modes.
- Waterproof Design
- Waterproof for up to 3 meters, the Equinox is ideal for detecting in rivers, lakes or in the surf.
- Fast & Accurate Target ID
- Super fast recovery speed and accurate target ID to pick out the real targets among the trash.
- Sleek & Lightweight
- The tough lightweight design will help keep you detecting for longer in all conditions.
- Advanced Audio Settings
- Have full control over exactly how much target information you hear.
- High-Speed Wireless Audio
- Fast wireless audio with either the WM 08 or fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
- Gold Detecting Mode
- Using the high single frequencies of 20kHz or 40kHz to detect nuggets in mineralised ground.
FOUR DETECTING MODES
- For trashy areas, such as parks and public places.
- For less trashy historical sites with a broad range of target sizes.
- Suitable for wet or dry sand and underwater detecting.
- For searching mineralised ground to find gold nuggets.
Each search mode had two custom search profiles which can be saved, giving eight custom profiles in all.
THE PACK INCLUDES:-
- The Minelab Equinox 800 Multi-Frequency Metal Detector
- Wireless Bluetooth / apt-X Low Latency headphones
- WM 08 wireless audio module
- USB charging cable with magnetic connector
- Multi-language screen protectors
- Getting Started Guide
-8%Out of stock
Minelab Excalibur II
NEW TO UNEARTHED UK.
Minelab Excalibur II.
The unique design of the Excalibur II means this amphibious detector has all the features you need and can be used just as effectively in or out of the water. Whether you love combing the beach or deep sea diving the Excalibur II is a must have. Minelab’s unique BBS (Broard Band Spectrum) technology, combined with superior ground rejecting technology, makes the Excalibur II the ideal underwater machine. The unique design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water – this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m).
Thanks to a unique method of ground cancelling never again will you get false signals from detecting in salt water. Enjoy the simple yet effective discrimination and be surprised at the sensitivity and depth you uncover targets from.
Whether you are a long time diver or a casual beachcomber the Excalibur II is unbeatable for working the beach, wading in the shallows or diving a wreck at 200 feet for treasures.
- BBS techonolgy with 17 individual frequencies operating automatically at the same time.
- Super-tough, high tech, open web 10
- Can be used effectively in or out of water.
- Two operation modes – all metal and discriminate.
- Automatic ground tracking.
- NiCad battery system
- Applications – Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Beach & Dive (waterproof 200ft)
- BBS Braord Band Spectrum Technology
- Multiple frequencies: 1.5, 3, 4.5,…25.5kHz)
- 10″ round Double-D widescan hardwired coil.
- Audio Output via Koss 8ohm waterproof Headphones (hardwired).
- Discriminate or All-Metal (Pinpoint) detecting modes
- Variable Discrimination (adjustable turn control) & All Metal (Pinpoint).
- Automatic ground rejection.
- Pinpoint mode.
- Auto & manual sensitivity adjust (adjustable turn control).
- Adjustable Threshold contol.
- Adjustable Volume control.
- NiMH battery pack 13V 1000 mAh (14-19 hours). Supplied with mains charger, alkaline battery is available as an optional accessory.
- Low battery audio alert.
- Length with Standard shaft 1140mm – 1220mm (45″ – 48″)
- Length with Dive shaft 820mm – 910mm (32″ – 36″).
- Weighs just 2.3kg (5.1lbs) (inc NiMH battery).
- 1 year warranty on both control box & coil.
- Free UK Delivery!
-23%Out of stock
Minelab X-Terra 505 10.5 DD Coil version
New to Unearthed UK.
MINELAB’S X-TERRA METAL DETECTORS
boast a radical new single frequency technology (VFLEX) that will guarantee you success in the field, where it matters.
Minelab’s VLFEX technology uses state of the art digital and mixed-signal components to enhance standard single frequency technology by replacing most of the analogue circuitry with digital signal processing. The small amount of analogue circuitry still employed has been very carefully designed and calibrated to obtain the outstanding sensitivity, stability and repeatability required to match the performance of the processing in the digital domain. This radical departure from traditional approaches to metal detector design has been made possible by advances in electronics that power personal digital assistants, cell phones and high fidelity portable audio equipment. For the X-Terra user, this precision means dependable performance and improved immunity to environmental conditions such as ground mineralisation, electromagnetic interference and temperature variations. VFLEX technology requires coils that are accurately constructed and calibrated. Every time the detector starts up, the micro-controllers in the control box and the coil establish communication through a digital data link. Information about the coil is sent to the control box, so the detector “knows” what type of coil is attached and can set the correct operating parameters. This optimises the performance and also makes the detector ‘future proof’ in that it will be capable of operating with different frequency coils.
MINELAB X-TERRA 505 WITH 10.5″ DD COIL – A GREAT DEAL FROM UNEARTHED UK!
COIL COVER FITTED AS STANDARD.