Minelab Equinox 800
New to unearthed UK. Comes with Coil cover fitted,Blue-Tooth Headphones & WM 08 Wireless module.
The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a high performance detector, without the high cost. It’s also suitable for the new detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations. Simply set the mode according to the location, and go!
The EQUINOX Series features Minelab’s all new Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with depth in any ground type and features low latency wireless audio.
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency
- The best of all worlds with low frequencies picking up large, deep targets and high frequencies sensitive to small objects. Plus the wide range of single frequency settings.
- 8 Custom Search Profiles
- Save your two favorite settings profiles for each of the four search modes.
- Waterproof Design
- Waterproof for up to 3 meters, the Equinox is ideal for detecting in rivers, lakes or in the surf.
- Fast & Accurate Target ID
- Super fast recovery speed and accurate target ID to pick out the real targets among the trash.
- Sleek & Lightweight
- The tough lightweight design will help keep you detecting for longer in all conditions.
- Advanced Audio Settings
- Have full control over exactly how much target information you hear.
- High-Speed Wireless Audio
- Fast wireless audio with either the WM 08 or fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
- Gold Detecting Mode
- Using the high single frequencies of 20kHz or 40kHz to detect nuggets in mineralised ground.
FOUR DETECTING MODES
- For trashy areas, such as parks and public places.
- For less trashy historical sites with a broad range of target sizes.
- Suitable for wet or dry sand and underwater detecting.
- For searching mineralised ground to find gold nuggets.
Each search mode had two custom search profiles which can be saved, giving eight custom profiles in all.
THE PACK INCLUDES:-
- The Minelab Equinox 800 Multi-Frequency Metal Detector
- Wireless Bluetooth / apt-X Low Latency headphones
- WM 08 wireless audio module
- USB charging cable with magnetic connector
- Multi-language screen protectors
- Getting Started Guide
-8%Out of stock
Minelab Excalibur II
NEW TO UNEARTHED UK.
Minelab Excalibur II.
The unique design of the Excalibur II means this amphibious detector has all the features you need and can be used just as effectively in or out of the water. Whether you love combing the beach or deep sea diving the Excalibur II is a must have. Minelab’s unique BBS (Broard Band Spectrum) technology, combined with superior ground rejecting technology, makes the Excalibur II the ideal underwater machine. The unique design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water – this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m).
Thanks to a unique method of ground cancelling never again will you get false signals from detecting in salt water. Enjoy the simple yet effective discrimination and be surprised at the sensitivity and depth you uncover targets from.
Whether you are a long time diver or a casual beachcomber the Excalibur II is unbeatable for working the beach, wading in the shallows or diving a wreck at 200 feet for treasures.
- BBS techonolgy with 17 individual frequencies operating automatically at the same time.
- Super-tough, high tech, open web 10
- Can be used effectively in or out of water.
- Two operation modes – all metal and discriminate.
- Automatic ground tracking.
- NiCad battery system
- Applications – Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Beach & Dive (waterproof 200ft)
- BBS Braord Band Spectrum Technology
- Multiple frequencies: 1.5, 3, 4.5,…25.5kHz)
- 10″ round Double-D widescan hardwired coil.
- Audio Output via Koss 8ohm waterproof Headphones (hardwired).
- Discriminate or All-Metal (Pinpoint) detecting modes
- Variable Discrimination (adjustable turn control) & All Metal (Pinpoint).
- Automatic ground rejection.
- Pinpoint mode.
- Auto & manual sensitivity adjust (adjustable turn control).
- Adjustable Threshold contol.
- Adjustable Volume control.
- NiMH battery pack 13V 1000 mAh (14-19 hours). Supplied with mains charger, alkaline battery is available as an optional accessory.
- Low battery audio alert.
- Length with Standard shaft 1140mm – 1220mm (45″ – 48″)
- Length with Dive shaft 820mm – 910mm (32″ – 36″).
- Weighs just 2.3kg (5.1lbs) (inc NiMH battery).
- 1 year warranty on both control box & coil.
- Free UK Delivery!