Easy for The Beginner, Powerful for The Pro!
Now anyone can harness the unrivalled power of Multi-IQ, with easily selectable pre-set detecting modes, already set up and tested by Minelab experts. There is no need to learn the complexities of various settings, the hard work has been done for you. Turn on, select a mode, detect.
Multi-IQ For All
What is Multi-IQ??
Probably the most exciting feature of the Vanquish Series, which puts it way ahead of others in its price range (and above), is the inclusion of Minelab's unique
Multi-IQ Simultaneous Multi-Frequency Technology, as seen in the Equinox Series which made it a real game changer in the metal detecting world and by far the best selling metal detector in 2018, 2019 and probably all-time to date.
All the Vanquish Series detectors operate on three frequencies, low, medium and high simultaneously, giving you the best of all worlds whatever you are searching for!
What sets Multi-IQ apart from other so-called multi-frequency systems is that it is true Simultaneous multi-frequency. That is you are transmitting and receiving on all supported frequencies at the same time as opposed to selecting just one frequency from a given range to use at any one time, which is probably better described as switchable frequency. Switching frequency is effectively like swapping one single frequency coil for another, without physically swapping it. With Minelab's simultaneous multi-frequency it's like using all your coils in one sweep of your machine.
More than that, the real intelligence of the system is that the Multi-IQ processing will collate and compare the signals from all operating frequencies, analysing the similarities and differences between them to get a clearer picture of what's really down there. This gives you better target ID and discrimination at greater depth, and the versatility to perform in a wider range of ground types, handling mineralisation, wet sand, coke/iron occlusion, etc. That means you can find and identify targets that a single frequency will struggle with.
- Detect Modes,
- All Metal,
- Frequencies - Three: Low, Medium & high Simultaneously
- Noise Cancel- Auto (19 Channels)
- Iron Bias- High / Low
- Sensitivity Levels- 10
- Volume Levels- 10
- Target Tones- 5
- Target ID Range- -9 to 40
- Discrimination Segments- 25
- Depth Indicator Levels
- Audio Output-
- Built-in Speaker,
- 3.5mm (1/8") Headphone Jack,
- Bluetooth aptX Low-Latency Wireless,
- Display- Back-Light Mono LCD
- Weight (Including Batteries)- 1.3kg (2.9lb)
- Length Extended- 1450mm (57")
- Length Collapsed- 760mm (30")
- Waterproofing- Coil to 1m (3 feet)
- Operating Temperature Range- -10°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature Range- -20°C to 70°C
- Minelab Vanquish 540 Metal Detector
- Getting Started Guide
- 4 x AA NiMH Rechargable Batteries & Charger
- V12 (12 x 9" DD) Waterproof Search Coil
- Wired Headphones
- Control Box cover
- Arm Strap
- Coil Cover