MINELAB VANQUISH 340 PRE-ORDERS TAKEN NOW!
The Minelab Vanquish 340 Metal Detector
Pending the release of the Vanquish you can pre-order the 340 model now by Ringing the Unearthed office,Tel-01229 463857
Now Entry-Level is Next-Level
Minelab Vanquish 340 is the first model in the new Vanquish series. With technology not found in far more expensive machines and turn on and go useability combined with a lightweight, compact design, nothing comes close to it at this low price. Offering maximum power at a minimal cost, it is the best choice for the beginner in the world of metal detecting.
MULTI-IQ FOR ALL
Probably the most exciting feature of the Vanquish Series, which puts it way ahead of others in its price range (and above), is the inclusion of Minelab’s unique Multi-IQ Simultaneous Multi-Frequency Technology, as seen in the Equinox Series which made it a real game changer in the metal detecting world and by far the best selling metal detector in 2018, 2019 and probably all-time to date.
All the Vanquish Series detectors operate on three frequencies, low, medium and high simultaneously, giving you the best of all worlds whatever you are searching for.As happy on the beach as on the Land, a true all-rounder!
What sets Multi-IQ apart from other so-called multi-frequency systems is that it is true Simultaneous multi-frequency. That is you are transmitting and receiving on all supported frequencies at the same time as opposed to selecting just one frequency from a given range to use at any one time, which is probably better described as switchable frequency. Switching frequency is effectively like swapping one single frequency coil for another, without physically swapping it. With Minelab’s simultaneous multi-frequency it’s like using all your coils in one sweep of your machine.
Three Simultaneous Frequencies
Three Simultaneous Frequencies
More than that, the real intelligence of the system is that the Multi-IQ processing will collate and compare the signals from all operating frequencies, analasing the similarities and differences between them to get a clearer picture of what’s really down there. This gives you better target ID and discrimination at greater depth, and the versatility to perform in a wider range of ground types, handling mineralisation, wet sand, etc. That means you can find and identify targets that a single frequency will struggle with.
EASY FOR THE BEGINNER, POWERFUL FOR THE PRO
Now anyone can harness the unrivaled power of Multi-IQ, with easily selectable pre-set detecting modes, already set up and tested by Minelab experts. There is no need to learn the complexities of various settings, the hard work has been done for you. Turn on, select a mode, detect.
Reverse the Arm Cup for storage and transport.
Three: Low, Medium & high Simultaneously,
Auto (19 Channels)
Target ID Range
-9 to 40
3.5mm, (1/8″) Headphone Jack
Coil to 1m (3 feet)
Operating Temperature Range
-10°C to 40°C
Storage Temperature Range
-20°C to 70°C
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
Minelab Equinox 600
New to Unearthed UK! Comes with Minelab Wired Headphones, coil cover fitted, New unearthed detecting Cap!
The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a high performance detector, without the high cost. It's also suitable for the new detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations. Simply set the mode according to the location, and go!
The EQUINOX Series features Minelab's all new Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with depth in any ground type and is compatible with low latency wireless audio.
- Three Search Modes
- Three preset search modes optimised for varying ground conditions; Park, Field & Beach.
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency
- The best of all worlds with low frequencies picking up large, deep targets and high frequencies sensitive to small objects. Plus the range of single frequency settings.
- 6 Custom Search Profiles
- Save your two favorite settings profiles for each of the three search modes.
- Waterproof Design
- Waterproof for up to 3 meters, the Equinox is ideal for detecting in rivers, lakes or in the surf.
- Fast & Accurate Target ID
- Super fast recovery speed and accurate target ID to pick out the real targets among the trash.
- Sleek & Lightweight
- The tough lightweight design will help keep you detecting for longer in all conditions.
- Wireless Audio Compatible
- Compatible with High-Speed wireless audio via WM 08 or fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
THREE DETECTING MODES
- For trashy areas, such as parks and public places.
- For less trashy historical sites with a broad range of target sizes.
- Suitable for wet or dry sand and underwater detecting.
Each search mode had two custom search profiles which can be saved, giving six custom profiles in all.
THE PACK INCLUDES:-
- The Minelab Equinox 600 Multi-Frequency Metal Detector
- Wired headphones
- USB charging cable with magnetic connector
- Multi-language screen protectors
- Getting Started Guide
Out of stock
Minelab Go-Find 22
NEW TO UNEARTHED UK
Minelab Go-Find 22 Metal Detector.
The new Go-Find 22 from Minelab’s latest range of Go-Find metal detectors. It is a lightweight, compact, easy to use multi-purpose detector ideal for the beginner to start searching for treasure in virtually no time at all. The compact fold-away design means it takes minimal space in storage and transit, but can be unfolded for use in seconds without need for any assembly
- Compact, Lightweight & Collapsible
- Find Modes
- Search coverage
- Regular 8 inch coil
- 3 Levels
- Audio Volume
- 5 Levels
- 4 x AA (Not included)
- Waterproof Coil*
- Waterproof up to 0.6 meters (2 feet)
- 1kg (2.2lbs)
- Size Folded
- 555mm (21.9″)
- Size Extended
- 1305mm (51.4″)
Minelab Equinox 600 Free 6 Inch coil Deal!
NEW TO UNEARTHED!
MINELAB EQUINOX 600, FREE 6 INCH COIL DEAL!
SPECIAL SEASONAL OFFER – FREE 6″ COIL!
For a limited time we are offering added value to your Equinox 600 by adding a 6″ inch search coil, worth £169, for free!
Order now to get your Minelab Equinox 600 with a free 6″ coil!
THE EQUINOX SERIES
The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a high performance detector, without the high cost. It’s also suitable for the new detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations. Simply set the mode according to the location, and go!
The EQUINOX Series features Minelab’s all new Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with depth in any ground type and is compatible with low latency wireless audio.
MORE INFORMATION ON THE EQUINOX 600 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION UNDER MINELAB METAL DETECTORS.
-8%Out of stock
Minelab Excalibur II
NEW TO UNEARTHED UK.
Minelab Excalibur II.
The unique design of the Excalibur II means this amphibious detector has all the features you need and can be used just as effectively in or out of the water. Whether you love combing the beach or deep sea diving the Excalibur II is a must have. Minelab’s unique BBS (Broard Band Spectrum) technology, combined with superior ground rejecting technology, makes the Excalibur II the ideal underwater machine. The unique design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water – this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m).
Thanks to a unique method of ground cancelling never again will you get false signals from detecting in salt water. Enjoy the simple yet effective discrimination and be surprised at the sensitivity and depth you uncover targets from.
Whether you are a long time diver or a casual beachcomber the Excalibur II is unbeatable for working the beach, wading in the shallows or diving a wreck at 200 feet for treasures.
- BBS techonolgy with 17 individual frequencies operating automatically at the same time.
- Super-tough, high tech, open web 10
- Can be used effectively in or out of water.
- Two operation modes – all metal and discriminate.
- Automatic ground tracking.
- NiCad battery system
- Applications – Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Beach & Dive (waterproof 200ft)
- BBS Braord Band Spectrum Technology
- Multiple frequencies: 1.5, 3, 4.5,…25.5kHz)
- 10″ round Double-D widescan hardwired coil.
- Audio Output via Koss 8ohm waterproof Headphones (hardwired).
- Discriminate or All-Metal (Pinpoint) detecting modes
- Variable Discrimination (adjustable turn control) & All Metal (Pinpoint).
- Automatic ground rejection.
- Pinpoint mode.
- Auto & manual sensitivity adjust (adjustable turn control).
- Adjustable Threshold contol.
- Adjustable Volume control.
- NiMH battery pack 13V 1000 mAh (14-19 hours). Supplied with mains charger, alkaline battery is available as an optional accessory.
- Low battery audio alert.
- Length with Standard shaft 1140mm – 1220mm (45″ – 48″)
- Length with Dive shaft 820mm – 910mm (32″ – 36″).
- Weighs just 2.3kg (5.1lbs) (inc NiMH battery).
- 1 year warranty on both control box & coil.
- Free UK Delivery!