Minelab Equinox 600
New to Unearthed UK!
The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a high performance detector, without the high cost. It’s also suitable for the new detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations. Simply set the mode according to the location, and go!
The EQUINOX Series features Minelab’s all new Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with depth in any ground type and is compatible with low latency wireless audio.
- Three Search Modes
- Three preset search modes optimised for varying ground conditions; Park, Field & Beach.
- Simultaneous Multi-Frequency
- The best of all worlds with low frequencies picking up large, deep targets and high frequencies sensitive to small objects. Plus the range of single frequency settings.
- 6 Custom Search Profiles
- Save your two favorite settings profiles for each of the three search modes.
- Waterproof Design
- Waterproof for up to 3 meters, the Equinox is ideal for detecting in rivers, lakes or in the surf.
- Fast & Accurate Target ID
- Super fast recovery speed and accurate target ID to pick out the real targets among the trash.
- Sleek & Lightweight
- The tough lightweight design will help keep you detecting for longer in all conditions.
- Wireless Audio Compatible
- Compatible with High-Speed wireless audio via WM 08 or fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
THREE DETECTING MODES
- For trashy areas, such as parks and public places.
- For less trashy historical sites with a broad range of target sizes.
- Suitable for wet or dry sand and underwater detecting.
Each search mode had two custom search profiles which can be saved, giving six custom profiles in all.
THE PACK INCLUDES:-
- The Minelab Equinox 600 Multi-Frequency Metal Detector
- Wired headphones
- USB charging cable with magnetic connector
- Multi-language screen protectors
- Getting Started Guide
- Reviews (0)
-16%Out of stock
Minelab X-Terra 705 Metal Detector.
NEW TO UNEARTHED UK.
he X-TERRA 705 offers the ultimate detecting experience. Capitalising on the versatility of the range, the X-TERRA 705 can be used for gold prospecting as well as for coin & treasure hunting, simply by switching between available pre-programmed modes. Thanks to Coin & Treasure and Gold Prospecting Modes you get a gold detector plus coin, treasure & relic detector all in one!
Across diverse detecting conditions and in the toughest environments, the X-TERRA 705 delivers optimal performance with ease. An all-purpose detector capable of all types of detecting, from coin & treasure to relic, beach and gold prospecting. Performance and features driven, the versatility of this detector makes it without question, the leading detector in this category.
The specialised Prospecting Mode has improved sensitivity making the detector more sensitive to small target signals. The Prospecting Mode can be used in highly mineralised, ‘difficult’ areas. The high frequency Double-D coils offer advantages, as they are adept at handling these conditions. The Prospecting Mode is ideal not only when searching for gold nuggets but also for small relics and some types of jewellery.
Packed with features and offering you the ultimate in flexibility, the X-TERRA 705 is a superior detector that will find you more, more often!
Perfect for when you just want to have it all.
- Minelab’s proprietary “True Digital” VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors allowing you to change the frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency coils – all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705,
- Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
- Four preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised plus All-Metal mode.
- Adjustable Iron Mask – designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
- Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.
- Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing. With the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target ID stability – precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk.
- Positive transflective LCD display providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- 4 x AA batteries (Not supplied)
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods.
- Comes with coil cover as standard.
Minelab X-Terra 305
NEW TO UNEARTHED UK.
MINELAB’S X-TERRA METAL DETECTORS
boast a radical new single frequency technology (VFLEX) that will guarantee you success in the field, where it matters.
Minelab’s VLFEX technology uses state of the art digital and mixed-signal components to enhance standard single frequency technology by replacing most of the analogue circuitry with digital signal processing. The small amount of analogue circuitry still employed has been very carefully designed and calibrated to obtain the outstanding sensitivity, stability and repeatability required to match the performance of the processing in the digital domain. This radical departure from traditional approaches to metal detector design has been made possible by advances in electronics that power personal digital assistants, cell phones and high fidelity portable audio equipment. For the X-Terra user, this precision means dependable performance and improved immunity to environmental conditions such as ground mineralisation, electromagnetic interference and temperature variations. VFLEX technology requires coils that are accurately constructed and calibrated. Every time the detector starts up, the micro-controllers in the control box and the coil establish communication through a digital data link. Information about the coil is sent to the control box, so the detector “knows” what type of coil is attached and can set the correct operating parameters. This optimises the performance and also makes the detector ‘future proof’ in that it is capable of operating with different frequency coils.
- Minelab’s proprietary “True Digital” VFLEX technology, then new class of single frequency detectors – you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with Medium Frequency (7kHz) and High Frequency (18.75kHz) waterproof coils – 6 accessory coil options offer increased versatility.
- Accurate Ground Balance capability with manual adjustment of 0-20, allows the user to adjust to ground mineralization easily.
- 2 preset patterns, that can also be customised, plus All-Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2 or 3 tone ID’s plus multi-tone Target ID (12) response. This allows greater flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25 allowing the user to set threshold to levels where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Noise Cancel function with 3 manual settings allowing the user to pick the quietest channel for detecting.
- Rapid recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target Volume adjust (0-10) allowing you to get more definitive audio information on each target.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- 4 x AA battery system
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).
Minelab Go-Find 66
NEW TO UNEARTHED UK
Minelab Go-Find 66 Metal Detector
The new Go-Find 66 from Minelab’s latest range of Go-Find metal detectors. It is a lightweight, compact, easy to use multi-purpose detector ideal for the beginner to start searching for treasure in virtually no time at all. The compact fold-away design means it takes minimal space in storage and transit, but can be unfolded for use in seconds without need for any assembly.
- Compact, Lightweight & Collapsible
- Find Modes
- Search coverage
- Large 10 inch coil
- Treasure View LEDs
- 5 Levels
- Audio Volume
- 5 Levels
- Smartphone App
- Pro App
- Smartphone Holder
- Digging Tools
- Carry Bag
- 4 x AA (Not included)
- Waterproof Coil*
- Waterproof up to 0.6 meters (2 feet)
- 1.06kg (2.3lbs)
- Size Folded
- 555mm (21.9″)
- Size Extended
- 1305mm (51.4″)
* The control box / display is not waterproof. Only the search coil and lower stem may be submerged.
-17%Out of stock
Minelab CTX 3030 +17″ Search Coil
NEW TO UNEARTHED UK
MINELAB CTX 3030 with Additional 17″ search coil!
Latest CTX3030 model with new battery seal and arm rest lock in stock now
MINELAB CTX3030 STANDARD PACK; PLUS FREE CTX17″ SEARCH HEAD.
The Minelab CTX3030 is the most advanced metal detector available. Discover more with the most accurate target identification available. With a full colour LCD and advanced Target Trace discrimination you will find more treasure, even amongst junk infested areas, in all ground conditions. Enjoy the freedom of wireless audio with the versatility of built-in speaker and headphone options.
With Minelab’s exclusive integrated GPS, you can navigate to your favourite locations and record your finds. Transfer your detecting information onto Google Maps using the XChange 2 PC application. ‘Switch on and go’ simplicity, five preset Search Modes and many automatic functions make it easy for the beginner to get started. Advanced features are easily accessible at the touch of a button for the experienced treasure hunter.
CTX 3030 FEATURES
All new FBS 2 technology combines Minelab’s FBS multiple frequency rectangular-wave transmission (1.5 kHz –100 kHz) with advanced digital coil-to-detector communications. The precisely calibrated smart coils and detector electronics allow advanced signal analysis for more accurate detection.
SMARTFIND 2 greatly enhances Minelab’s FeCo Discrimination to analyse and display a target’s Ferrous (Fe) and Conductive (Co) properties on a full colour LCD. Ultra-fast microcontrollers carry out digital signal processing to provide significantly improved target separation.
GPSi uses the high performance and flexibility of a u-blox GPS positioning engine to seamlessly integrate location and time data with detector settings and target information. This creates WayPoint, FindPoint and GeoHunt files that are compatible with XChange 2.
Wi-Stream uses efficient low-power digital audio transmission to achieve no perceivable audio time lag (<10 ms) from the CTX 3030 to the WM 10. With multiple channel capability, this wireless technology provides reliable communication with maximum sound quality.
Waterproof Detect anywhere with this versatile waterproof design. You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as the CTX 3030 is waterproof to 10 ft (3 m).
Wireless Audio Have the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the internal speaker, supplied headphones or your own favourite headphones.
FeCo Discrimination With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution and adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect the targets you want to and ignore the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate detecting results.
GPS Locating See where you have been and where you are going by using the Map screen and Navigation Tool. New GPS functions, such as GeoTrails, WayPoints, FindPoints and GeoHunts, allow you to leave your handheld GPS at home!
PC Mapping Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos and text to your finds, group them into categories.View the locations on Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector for re-exploring favourite areas.
Full Colour Display The full colour LCD clearly displays more target information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
Quick Menus Quick Menus give you easy access to
on the goadjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance) and a customisable User button allow fast changes to your most used controls while detecting.
Ergonomic Design The well balanced design has all the battery weight behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
For more info contact us on 01229 463857 or 078706, Unearthed UK LTD
17″ SEARCH COIL
The 17″ Search Coil is Perfect for covering large areas fast and it goes deep! Ideal when searching for large deep objects such as coin hoards etc. Why not add a spare lower stem to your order to make coil swaps quick and easy!