NEW TO UNEARTHED! NOW WITH NEW SEARCH COIL FITTED!
he CS4PI is an extremely powerful metal detector designed for use where most other detectors struggle, on the beach.
The ‘switch-on-and-go’ principle makes the CS4Pi a joy to use for anyone, even if they’ve never used a detector before. Just compare that with some of our competitors whose machines require all sorts of complicated adjustments to work on wet salt beaches.
The CS4Pi has a distinctive cleverly designed control box which can quickly be detached from the stem and belt mounted around the body. The CS4Pi is a high performance treasure finding tool which can perform its specialised
functions better than some competitors machines at five times the price.
If you want to be the one to recover a share of the tons of valuables lost on beaches each year, the CS4PI has got to form part of your detecting kit.
The CS4PI is an ever ready back-up to whatever detector you are regularly using now. The thing is, we think you’ll end up preferring the back-up detector!
Variable Frequency Motion Search System designed specifically for beach use.
1K-4.2K PPS Frequency Control.
Audio Response with LED.
Automatic Retune ‘Switch-on-and-go’ means less knob twiddling and more searching.
All Metal Super Depth Mode optimised for beach.
Belt mountable control box.
Counterbalanced stem with Arm-rest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
Lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
Quick secure Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enables the detector to be tailored to any user.
Waterproof lightweight search head is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
6.3mm (1/4”) headphone socket.
Operating System: Pulse Induction
Operating Frequency: 6.1-6.4kHz
Search-Head: Lightweight 25cm ISOCON waterproof polo
Typical Battery Life*: 30 hours
Weight: 1.45 kg (including batteries)
Guarantee**: 2+3 years
* Depends on usage pattern and battery type. Alkaline recommended.
** 5 years parts cover. 2 years parts and labour.
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
-8%Out of stock
Minelab Excalibur II
NEW TO UNEARTHED UK.
Minelab Excalibur II.
The unique design of the Excalibur II means this amphibious detector has all the features you need and can be used just as effectively in or out of the water. Whether you love combing the beach or deep sea diving the Excalibur II is a must have. Minelab’s unique BBS (Broard Band Spectrum) technology, combined with superior ground rejecting technology, makes the Excalibur II the ideal underwater machine. The unique design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water – this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m).
Thanks to a unique method of ground cancelling never again will you get false signals from detecting in salt water. Enjoy the simple yet effective discrimination and be surprised at the sensitivity and depth you uncover targets from.
Whether you are a long time diver or a casual beachcomber the Excalibur II is unbeatable for working the beach, wading in the shallows or diving a wreck at 200 feet for treasures.
- BBS techonolgy with 17 individual frequencies operating automatically at the same time.
- Super-tough, high tech, open web 10
- Can be used effectively in or out of water.
- Two operation modes – all metal and discriminate.
- Automatic ground tracking.
- NiCad battery system
- Applications – Coin, Relic, Jewellery, Beach & Dive (waterproof 200ft)
- BBS Braord Band Spectrum Technology
- Multiple frequencies: 1.5, 3, 4.5,…25.5kHz)
- 10″ round Double-D widescan hardwired coil.
- Audio Output via Koss 8ohm waterproof Headphones (hardwired).
- Discriminate or All-Metal (Pinpoint) detecting modes
- Variable Discrimination (adjustable turn control) & All Metal (Pinpoint).
- Automatic ground rejection.
- Pinpoint mode.
- Auto & manual sensitivity adjust (adjustable turn control).
- Adjustable Threshold contol.
- Adjustable Volume control.
- NiMH battery pack 13V 1000 mAh (14-19 hours). Supplied with mains charger, alkaline battery is available as an optional accessory.
- Low battery audio alert.
- Length with Standard shaft 1140mm – 1220mm (45″ – 48″)
- Length with Dive shaft 820mm – 910mm (32″ – 36″).
- Weighs just 2.3kg (5.1lbs) (inc NiMH battery).
- 1 year warranty on both control box & coil.
- Free UK Delivery!